We have partnered with Sail Darwin to bring you the absolutely best run-off fishing experience possible, with a 50ft fully airconditioned cruising catamaran as your mothership.
From 2 days to 2 weeks
Sundancer is sensational as a mothership for fishing charters, and superior to any other option available on the market. Plentiful diesel, petrol, fresh water, refrigeration, and electricity is available. How good would it be to return from a day’s fishing in the run-off to a luxurious airconditioned catamaran, complete with sand-fly netting, eskies, clean sheets, hot showers, cold beer, and hotel quality beds and service?
Rated by legendary cricketer Matt Hayden as Australia’s number one fishing experience!
Sundancer is available either as a mothership, or as a full fishing charter including tenders, fishing gear and guides.
Accommodation is available as follows:
- 2 Staterooms with private bathroom (fore) – can be configured as 1 King bed or 2 single beds
- 2 Queen-sized cabins (aft) – can be configured as 1 Queen bed or 2 single beds
- 2 single bunks
- 2 single beds
You can optionally swag on deck under the stars under a high-quality mosquito net.
- fully midge-screened cockpit/al-fresco area
- ample fridge, freezer and esky space
- ample supply of freshwater, diesel, and petrol
- 2 on-board generators
- onboard water-maker and ice-maker
- fully crewed and provisioned including all meals
- 3 bathrooms, all with hot showers
- super spacious, with over 100 square metres of shaded deck space
Accommodation and meals, $2,900 per day includes:
- delivery to a location of your choice (ie anchored at the mouth of a river),
- all meals including cooked breakfast, packed lunch, sundowners, and hearty evening meal,
- luxury airconditioned accommodation including all bedding and towels
- complimentary bathroom packs
- ice, eskies, and 2 deep freezers
- fresh water (1500 lt tanks plus 20/lt per hour watermaker onboard)
- high quality mosquito netting
- 2 crew (Skipper and Cook).
- Mothership option equates to $290 per person per day (10 guests)
Full fishing charter
We promise the absolute best run-off fishing experience ever. Full fishing charter $5,696 per day includes:
- as above plus….
- sports-fishing tenders
- fishing gear
- highly reputable and experienced local fishing guides
- transport from Darwin return
- minimum 6, maximum 8 guests
<upload pics here>
Submit your own review
Reviews are checked for spam or offensive posts but are otherwise published exactly as received.